WofA – We of Action – is an Indivisible / Women’s March group and movement for change. It was founded by a teacher on November 9, 2016. We are committed to advocating for a just and impartial government, respecting the separation of powers, and upholding civil rights and liberties. We represent a broad spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives, working together for positive results.
To empower advocacy, promote fair elections, improve voter participation, engage in productive dialogue, and support the pursuit of justice and tolerance.
- To elect representatives who support the principles of our democracy and a level playing field
- To strengthen the values of good citizenship and civic engagement
- To pursue fair, competitive elections and better voter participation
- To create bridges for understanding across political and cultural divides
- To provide resources empowering action on issues that matter
WofA is affiliated with local and national #Indivisible and #WomensMarch groups and welcomes cooperation with groups that have compatible goals. We believe in strength in numbers and the power of positivity. Together, our voices are amplified.
LEARN MORE OR JOIN US
Get started with WofA by filling out the New Member Form.